Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two things I like come together

So, what do hard-hitting, foul-mouthed, tatted-like-a-crazy-motherfucker hip-hop artist Lil' Wayne and annoying, nerdy, volunteer sheriff/beet farmer/paper salesman Dwight K. Schrute have in common?


Well, besides their mutual love for weaponry (glock 9s and .45s are the weapons of choice for Weezy F Baby [not to mention his sharp, violent lyrics] and the equally lethal, but significantly more seasoned, crossbow for Mr. Schrute), they are also featured in Clockwork's latest mash-up of Mr. Carter's song Hustler Musik and the theme song from the Office.

Before you pass this off as some ridiculous/heinous/appalling pop culture trash, give it a listen.

In my humble opinion, I think it is fucking awesome. But then, I sometimes perceive myself as the dorky, foul-mouthed, sometimes annoying, hip-hop loving, crossbow-shooting, beat dropping cross between these two fine gentlemen.

For your listening pleasure:


1 comment: