Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yet another reason why I love Korea so much

k, so Variety Shows are really popular here in Korea. Basically, Korean celebrities (often kpop artists) will go on these shows and perform silly tasks/competitions (like the big bang video I posted earlier), or perform their songs, or parody other artists. So, here, are some people in 2PM & 2 AM on Seung Seung Jang Goo (Win Win) recreating the Brown Eyed Girls Abracadabra Dance as the "Dirty Eyed Girls" Also, immediately following Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD, does part of the Gee dance with Jo Kwon (from 2AM- the crazy one) and Taecyeon (from 2PM- my favorite, in the white/cream colored sweater, omg, LOVE HIM). It's pure hilariousness. For reference I will first post both the Abracadabra and Gee videos so you know what it really looks like (note: these are the stage versions not the actual M/Vs). Then, the last video is from Seung Seung Jang Goo. This stuff just cracks me up so hard.
ENJOY!




Also as a side note that isn't really important, but really exciting for me personally is that the teachers' bathroom at my school just got a fancy new hand dryer so now I don't have to used the toilet paper to dry my hands.

Plus, it's loud at my school. Students are here, but I don't know why.

That's all for me now,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment