Monday, February 8, 2010

VICTORY!

Somehow, by some stroke of luck or magic or the gods smiling brightly down upon me, blogspot got un-blocked from my work computer. This means that I will now start a deluge of viral posting about anything an everything I come across online.

First, I bought this coat. I have no fucking clue if it'll fit because I bought it online and it's Korean. Also, I couldn't find a place to specify a size, so I just specified the size (XXXXXXXL, please) on a delivery note. haha. Hope that works. I used Korean.

Second, to rub it in just a tiny bit, today I got gifts from my students: a headband, a billion pictures of my dearest beloved big bang (including some solo shots of Taeyang, the sexiest man on the planet, and sticker pictures!!), plus 7 valentines day cards. ^^

Third, to those of you who follow and aren't also living in korea, this is my latest music obsession: T-ara

Bo Peep Bo Peep



Like the Beginning (처음처럼)

1 comment: