Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random shit.

I got a spectacularly kickass sweatshirt from EmPolham tonight with Miranda. She also got a tight sweatshirt. I can't wait for the weather to be a tiny bit warmer so I can rock the sweatershirt as outerwear not as a base layer. I really wish that the website wasn't trash, so I could link a picture up.

Also, my tooth hurts. I hope it stops hurting soon because I don't want to have to see a doctor.

Also, also, I get to see Ara soon, which is wonderful since I haven't seen her in over a month!

How come I'm still not sick of this place? I feel like something is wrong with me because I just don't miss the States at all. I don't even crave American food anymore. Sure, when I eventually visit home, I'll eat lots of American food, but I just don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment