Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First couple days in Thailand!

So here is my recap of Bangkok before we left to go to the island of Koh Yao Noi. I must warn you there isn't much of any interest. But I will post it none the less.

Flew in on Jin Air, a discount airline whose only route is ICN (seoul-incheon) to BKK (Bangkok). The airline is small, obviously, but the flight attendants dress so awesomely. They all wear lime green polos, with blue sweaters, jeans and maroon converses. So laid-back and cute.

After landing, I met up with Bekah and Adam. We hit up some shopping mall to get bekah a new battery for her watch. I saw the best thing there:
 
Me and an advertisement with 2PM!!!!!!! omg, love.

Then, we headed to the train station to catch our bus down to koh yao noi. We had to wait a bit at the station, and we got some snacks.


Then it was a 13-hour journey on a bumpy bus to southern Thailand. Not a lot of sleep but that's okay, I was amped to be getting to a BEACH!

More details about Koh Yao Noi and BKK coming SOOOOON!

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment