Thursday, October 8, 2009

DREAM CONCERT!!!!

I got an outfit to wear to Dream concert this weekend. So it's only moderately embarrassing and lame that I got a brand new outfit to wear for this concert. I decided that for the concert, which is the 15 biggest Korean groups/singers right now, it is only appropriate that I get Korea'd out. As such, I got a new oversized plaid shirt (3/4 length rolled up sleeves, blues and browns, hits below the hips). I am going to get some khaki colored converses tomorrow to rock, and hopefully a pair of brown leggings to top it off. The brown leggings seem like a sretch because I'm so tall, and it will be difficult to find a good length. I'm thinking an x-large might do the trick. Anyways, I have to figure out a sweet hair pin to wear, and I got a necklace this weekend at Forever 21 that will be PERFECT!!! *^__^*

Additionally, I really wanted a plaid shirt. Plus I really wanted to buy some clothing from the underground. Success on all fronts! The shirt was from the underground in Dongincheon. It was a bit pricey (20,000won) but it's because it was made in Korea (that's what the lady said). It's moderately warm, which is clutch because if it's cool Saturday night (likely) I'm gonna have to keep warm somehow. Taeyang will keep me warm after the show, but for the actually couple hours the show lasts, I'll need something.

I got to talk to the whole fam via skype tonight, which was LOVELY. Tomorrow I have to pack my things for the concert/frisbee and get ready to go to Seoul.

Reading a Bill Bryson book I borrowed from Beth. Pretty good so far. Recommend.

Got a massive gas and electricity bill today. That was a bummer. Good news is I officially turned off my a/c for the rest of the calendar year (hopefully). If everything goes according to plan, that will save me a few bucks on gas/electric, which is mad expensive here.

FUEL goes to Itchfest this weekend. First season I'm not there. SO SAD. T.T I am cheering for everyone. I hope I get updates often.

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment