Saturday, August 15, 2009

And away we go!

Packing is finally coming together. I had to use two vacuum bags to save space, but so far, so good!

I have the finishing touches to add to my suitcases (a few shirts here, a bathing suit there), and a couple last errands to run and phone calls to make, and I am DONE.

I called SunPass and cancelled my account, and got my remaining $15.25 back (heck yes).

I saw everyone at Publix to day (read: melissa canatella, Mrs. Stolow, Mr. Ostroff) which was kinda cool.

Sunday I'm headed to Miami to spend some time with Eric and Kate, and then Monday at 3:25, I'm OFF!

2 comments:

  1. i love space bags. i used them all the time to bring stuff back to nu. however, without a vacuum at school they were not as effective to pack up for the summers. haha. though, we are using them for linens now.

    omg, you're actually going. ahhhh. im gonna miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO Don't go! I'm going to sabotage!

    ReplyDelete