Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Things

Tonight I'm going to a big b-boy event in Seoul. Also, Dumbfoundead, David Choi, and Jay Park will be performing. I'm really excited about this. The unfortunate thing is that the event starts at 7:00 on the complete opposite side of Seoul from me. I checked the subway distance, and it looks like it's about 100 minutes via train (but it should be less given that I'll be taking the rapid), but that's really far, and I have to be at work until 4:30. So that means, I have to haul ass to the subway station after school is over in order to make it in time to meet my friend. I'm currently looking at time tables and route information to determine if I can go home or if I have to go directly to the concert... hmmm

Anyways, I'll take lots of pictures and videos and post them tomorrow hopefully.

Also, in other big news, my GD/TOP cd giveaway entry period is almost over, and I currently have some 120-something subscribers, so I will be doing the giveaway as planned. Just gotta reserve the cd sometime soon and go pick it up on the 24th or 25th. ^_^ yaaaaaaay! Hopefully I can get two copies at once. idk how that works.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment