Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy Days

In 5 days I went from roughly 10,000 total video views on 30 total videos to almost 20,000 currently. I also had a mere 9-11 subscribers, and now stand at 56. Yahoo!

Also, today was hella productive. I had a super busy day at school: 5 classes back to back, including the two worst classes at my school. Then I managed to get off work early and hit the bank to pay a bill AND the post office to mail Christmas gifts back home (last year I barely managed to send my gifts before January 30th). Then I took a bus to the 한의원 for acupuncture. Got my acupuncture and discovered I've lost 2.5 kilos so far (YAY). Then I took a cab back to my neighborhood (it was raining) and picked up contact lenses. Then walked home (it stopped raining) and stopped to get some mandarins from the traditional market, and then some granola bars for breakfast this weekend. Now it's 6:30 and I don't really know what to do.

Not eating dinner at all really takes the fun out of evenings.

I'm pretty exhausted though. Hopefully I'll hit the sack early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment