Monday, May 17, 2010

School Trips and Winning

Today I'm off to Jaecheon with my grade 1 &3 middle school students. I'm really excited, especially since my co-teachers have indicated that we teachers just stay in a hotel room playing card games for money and drinking.

Also, I won a contest. It's not a really big deal. My favorite rapper, Dumbfoundead sometimes does contests and he did this photo contest where you had to submit a where you're from/where you're at picture. There were lots of really really great pictures, and Dumbfoundead chose one of mine. In fact, he chose my picture of me with a group of my students taken on my laptop in PhotoBooth. It's a really fun, real picture. I'm pretty excited. I am gonna get a free cd from him. I already have all the songs from the album on my itunes, but the album artwork is tight, and it's free. Plus, I love love love love Dumb. *^___^*

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment